If it has bling, then it’s a project for me. How about you? Check out this simple Glimmer Box, perfect for some chocolates or candy!
Last month I shared this sweet Wish Big Glimmer Box on the Mediterranean Blog Hop. Now that the Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon is available for purchase, I am delighted to share the video on how to make it.
This box is SUPER easy to make and you can make 2 of them from just (1) sheet of cardstock. Let me share today’s video.
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here are the measurements in case you missed them:
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – 10 ½” x 4 ¼” – score at ½” and 3″ (down the 4 ¼” side) – score at ½”, 3″, 5 ½”, and 8″ (down the 10 ½” side)
- Silver Glimmer Paper – 3 ½” x 4″
- Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon – approx. 10 ½” for the box and 16″ for the bow
- Blushing Bride Sequin Trim – 5″
Here are the supplies that I used for my Glimmer Box. Remember, use what you have, order what you need! To order, just click a pic!
Are you guys enjoying Sale-a-Bration? What’s not to love about FREE stamps, Designer Paper, and Project Life Cards? Want to learn more? DOWNLOAD a copy of the 2016 Sale-A-Bration catalog here!
- Spend $50, earn (1) FREE Sale-a-Bration product
- Spend $100, earn (2) FREE Sale-a-Bration products
Be sure to use the JANUARY HOST CODE FE4PNCRZ on your order so you can get the exclusive video & written tutorial for this month!
- Spend $150, earn (3) FREE Sale-a-Bration products PLUS $15 Stampin’ Rewards
- Spend $200, earn (4) FREE Sale-a-Bration products PLUS $20 Stampin’ Rewards
- Spend $250, earn (5) FREE Sale-a-Bration products PLUS $50 Stampin’ Rewards
Thanks for joining me today everyone! Hope you can join me tomorrow for the Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Weekend Challenge! See ya then!