I don’t know about you, but when I see the new Stampin’ Up catalog, I immediately look for the new bundles. I LOVE my framelits and matching stamp sets….and I love saving money when I buy the bundles. I get so excited about the new stamping toys that I can play with. Stamping is my therapy and NEW ways to stamp just makes me happy.
Today I want to share a video from Stampin’ Up on the new HOME LIFE bundle.
Can I be honest with you for a minute? When I saw it, I said to myself, “Meh”. It just didn’t excite me UNTIL I watched this little video and now I GET IT! When I saw the stamp set, I just didn’t understand what it was all about.
I love the sample card. Can you see the flowers and how they are ‘popped’ off the card? The die that comes with this card cuts ALL the flower with one swipe through your Big Shot. Not having to lay out every flower die is awesome. If that doesn’t excite you, I don’t know what will.
Let me share today’s WHAT’S NEW WEDNESDAY video with you!
I know this bundle is moving to the top of my wish list now. How about you? Just click a pic to order yours!
I could use some advice. Anyone out there live full-time in an RV? Let me explain why I ask. Christina will be graduating college in a year and a half. She is going to be a teacher and here in Oklahoma, teacher salary is dead LAST in the nation (you can imagine how proud we are of THAT but that is another soapbox). She is concerned about the cost of living, knowing her salary will be so low, especially as a first-year teacher.
We have talked to her about the possibility of living in the RV rather than an apartment. With the tiny house craze being the” IN” thing to do, an RV makes a lot of sense.
- It’s fully furnished so no furniture to buy
- RV campground are about half the cost of an apartment (and utilities are paid)
- She won’t have to get a roommate (if you’ve ever had a horrible roommate, you understand why this is HUGE)
- As she is paying for the RV, she is investing in something, not just throwing money at rent
- If she changes jobs, she can hook it up and move
- She can paint and decorate any way she pleases
- When she decides to move into a house, she either has a great RV for weekend camping OR she can sell it
- This will only work if she is in a state that has mild winter temperatures
- If she has to move, she will have to rent a truck to do that
- Will she feel safe in it? The locks on RVs aren’t the best
- Repairs – no landlord to come and fix things
- It’s a smaller space than an apartment
- If she decides it’s not for her, she has to store and sell the RV
Can you see why this is a tough decision? We came up with the idea to have to spend 2 weeks in the RV this summer (she is living there now) and then another couple of weeks in December so that she can experience the two extremes.
So, now you see why I ask for advice from anyone who has done full-time RV living. If you have suggestions, drop me an email at [email protected] I sure would appreciate any advice you have!
I am now just busting at the seams over this bundle. What a great card with lots of possibilities! I hope you enjoyed it too.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for TEACH ME THAT – my series teaching you new techniques or reminding you of some techniques from the past. I will be working on tomorrow’s TEACH ME THAT this afternoon!
Use the JUNE HOST CODE 7GAJZGZV on your order of $20* or more and I will email you 15 BRAND NEW TUTORIALS featuring new stamp sets and accessories! It’s a fabulous collection that you will most definitely want in your collection!