A lot of people ask me if I like being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. I tell everyone the same thing… I LOVE my job! I get to be creative all day, my boss is awesome (lol), and if I want to go to work in my pajamas, I can!
There really is a lot more to my job than working in my pajamas though. I have made the most amazing friends a girl could ask for… women I would have never met had it not been for Stampin’ Up. I have more FUN in my job than should be allowed! I mean, c’mon, I play with stamps, ink and paper for a living! How fun is that?
Today I am going to share a video telling my story and why I love being a part of the Stampin’ Up family – a decision I have never regretted! I hope you will take a few minutes to watch and maybe think about joining my team. Whether you become a demonstrator just for the discount (true, you don’t have to sell anything to anyone) or to teach a class or two, or maybe you are fed up with the cooperate world and want to be home with your kids? People join Stampin’ Up for a variety of different reasons. What’s yours?
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator?
Now you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $25!
Intrigued? I’ll bet you are!!
From October 7-21, 2013 you can join me and my fabulous team of demonstrators for only $25!
This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- (8) annual catalogs to share with your friends
- (8) Holiday catalog to share too
- Getting Started DVD – cool!
- Starter Kit Business tools – order forms, post cards, you know, stuff that you need
- Silver Membership in the STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD ONLINE CLUB
- 20% discount on all your purchases through Stampin’ Up
- 30% off your first order of $150 or more (plus $25 or more in hostess benefits)
- An exclusive Facebook page for all the demonstrators on my team (a fun place to share and encourage)
There are lots of different reasons people join Stampin’ Up…
- To get their personal paper crafting supplies at a discount
- To earn some extra money to pay off a credit card or to help with household expenses
- To buy their craft show supplies wholesale
- To share their love for stamping with others
- To earn all-expense paid vacations (yes, it’s true!)
- To be a part of a community of stampers who love to share ideas
- To order from the seasonal catalogs a month in advance (that alone is worth $25!)
- To attend the Stampin’ Up Convention
And so many other reasons! What is YOURS? Why not join for $25 beginning Monday, October 7th, and give Stampin’ Up a try?
Have questions? Just email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to answer them!