What’s New Wednesday? Well, EVERYTHING is new! The BRAND NEW STAMPIN’ UP CATALOG just went live yesterday! I know many of you have your new catalogs, covered with post-it notes marking all your ‘must haves’.
You may remember last year I shared my catalog tabs for organizing my new Stampin’ Up catalog. I heard from SO many of you asking for them again and I am happy to oblige! Why? “Cuz you’re awesome, that’s why!
Let me share the video on how to create your own Catalog Tabs…
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
CLICK HERE to download your 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up Catalog Tabs!
To make things a little easier, here’s a list of the Catalog Tab order and their coordinating page numbers. I like to put all my tabs on the right side of the book so when I open a tab, I can flip right where I want to go.
- Birthday – page 7 – Trim the left end down
- Thanks – page 15
- Love & Sympathy – page 21
- For Baby – page 33
- For Kids – page 41
- Project Life – page 51 – Trim the right end down
- Gift Packaging – page 57 – Trim the left end down
- Christmas – page 69
- Everyday – page 75
- Artistic Expression – page 113
- Color Collections – page 137
- Designer Paper – page 143 – Trim the right end down
- Project Life – page 145 – Trim the left end down
- Paper Basics & Envelopes – page 149
- Punch Boards, Boxes, & Bags – page 151
- Kits – page 153
- Adhesive AND Masks & Washi Tape – page 157 – Trim these close so they will line up next to each other (Masks & Washi Tape will be trimmed on both ends)
- Ribbon & Accents – page 159 – Trim the left end down
- Embossing & Coloring – page 163
- Score, Cut & Punch – page 165
- Big Shot – page 171
- Stamping Accessories – page 177
- Hostess – page 179 1 – Trim the right end down
- Index – page 183 – Trim the left end down
- Ronald McDonald – page 189
Don’t have the File Tab Edgelits? Check out the Weekly Deals! The Edgelits are on sale for only $8.21! Here are the supplies I used to create the Catalog Tabs. Click on a pic to order what you need!
Remember, if your order is $20 or more and you use the JUNE HOSTESS CODE 4ZBJEX43 you’ll receive the Let’s Get Creative exclusive video & tutorial! If your order is over $150, don’t use the Hostess Code and you’ll earn free Stampin’ Up goodies! Stampin’ Rewards start at 10% of what you spend! Wahoo!
*** If you are a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, you are welcome to share my file and video but I do ask that you not make any changes to my file, please link back to www.SimplySimpleStamping.com and please do not remove my contact information or instructions.
Do you have the NEW Stampin’ Up catalog??? If you are a current customer of mine, you should have a catalog or it should be arriving shortly.
Stampin’ Up demonstrators are all independent and we each pay for our own catalogs and shipping costs so if you have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator you are working with, please contact them to get a catalog. I’m sure they will be thrilled to get one to you.
If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I would LOVE to be YOURS! Drop me an email at [email protected] and I will get a new catalog mailed out to you. Be sure to include your full name and full address. I strive to give my customers the BEST customer service possible and am always here to help in any way I can.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your new catalog tabs!