I have had dozens of emails asking about this catalog tabs for this year’s new Stampin’ Up catalog. I am so tickled that you guys love them that much. I know that they are a must for me. I had to make a few changes with this year’s tabs and with the cruise, it caused me to be a little behind in getting them done but I am happy to say THEY ARE READY FOR YOU! YAY!!!
So, let me share today’s video with you. (Bear with me, I’m dealing with jet lag, sudafed, sea legs and candles today. I am a little loopy. lol)
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Aren’t they great? I can’t tell you how much I love having these tabs. Yes, it’s going to take you about an hour to make your catalog tabs but you’re going to be using this catalog for 12 months. Trust me. It’s worth it!
Are you ready to get started? First you need to…..
To create the tabs you will need:
- (2) copies of the Catalog Tab files printed on Stampin’ Up cardstock
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Decorative Label punch
- SNAIL or Fast Fuse adhesive
- Silicone Craft Sheet
- Adhesive Remover
As promised in the video, here is a list of the tabs and the page numbers to help make it easier for you. You’re welcome. 🙂
- Card Kits – Page 7
- Birthday & Gifts – Page 11
- Christmas & Holiday – Page 27
- Thanks So Much – Page 39
- Love & Sympathy – Page 45
- Kids & Babies – Page 57
- Everyday Occasions – Page 67
- Artristic Expression – Page 93
- Project Kits – Page 159
- Project Life – Page 163
- Color Collections – Page 169
- Designer Paper – Page 173
- Paper Basics – Page 175
- Envelopes, Boxes & Bags – Page 177*
- Embellish It – Page 177*
- Ribbon & Washi Tape – Page 179
- Coloring Tools – Page 181
- Glue & Adhesive – Page 183*
- Stamping Accessories – Page 183*
- Punch Boards, Tools & Scoring – Page 185*
- Stamping Tools – Page 185*
- Punches & Cutting – Page 187
- Cutting & Big Shot – Page 191
- Host Sets – Page 199
- Stamp Index – Page 203
- Ronald Mcdonald – Page 209
Here are the things that you will need to make your tabs. Missing something? Just click a pic to order!
I hope that you guys enjoy creating your tabs! Have fun and enjoy your new catalog!!! I will be back tomorrow for a Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Weekend Challenge so be sure to join me then! Have an awesome night everyone!
If your order is over $150, don’t use the code and earn Stampin’ Rewards starting at $15 in free product PLUS the tutorials!