I have 3 beautiful Christmas cards to share with you and even better–it’s a one sheet wonder which I know you guys love! I will use just one sheet of 6″x 6″ Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper to create the cards. They are such WOW cards too. Just wait until you see them! They are quick to make but pack a big frosty punch!
One Sheet Wonder | 3 Beautiful Christmas Cards Video Tutorial:
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Here are the base measurements for the (3) Beautiful Christmas Cards I shared in today’s video
- Whisper White Thick – (3) 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- 1 ½” x 2 ¼” (Stitched Nested Label size 1 ¼” x 2 ⅛”)
- Night of Navy – (2) 1 ½” x 5 ½” and (1) 4″ x 5 ¼”
- Vellum – 2″ x 11″
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Cut to 3 ⅞” x 6″ (cut down to 3 ⅞” x 5 ⅛”)
- Cut remaining piece to (2) 1 ¹⁄₁₆” x 5 ½”
Here are the supplies I used on my 3 Christmas Cards. Want to start an order so you can create them? CLICK A PIC to begin! I would love to be your go-to Stampin’ Up demonstrator!
Ready to learn a little more about each Christmas card?
- When you cut your Designer Series Paper, cut with the photo size up so you can decide the best way to cut the paper, getting the best image for your card.
- From behind the 4″ x 5 ¼” Night of Navy, stamp and heat emboss both label sentiment. You will also need to die cut a Stitched Nested Label (1 ½” x 2 ½” die)
- Tear the long side from (1) 1 ½” x 5 ½” Night of Navy
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on each sentiment.
PIN IT! Want to save today’s video to a Pinterest Board? Save this image!
QUOTE OF THE DAY – “It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it.” — John Burroughs
Did you enjoy the cards today? I just love One Sheet Wonders. They are so much fun to create. This one is SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE too. Thank you so much for watching! I appreciate it!
As you are reading today’s post, I am getting ready to attend the big Stampin’ Up conference in Las Vegas. I am so excited to spend the day with some of the gals on my team and catch up with many of my demonstrator friends. I always look forward to this conference! It’s a blast! I will be back on Tuesday so I can spend a little extra time with my bestie who is going to the conference with me. Gotta love a girls road trip!
See you all back here on Tuesday for a new Tuesday Tip video! Have a wonderful weekend my friends!