Ready to craft with me?! Let’s make 3 simple cards with a card layout you’ll want to refer back to over and over. Simple cards are my thing, they are my jam. Sharing quick cards that can be made in minutes are also my thing.
If you’re anything like me, you’re missing stamping and crafting with friends so let’s craft together! Gather up the supplies you need, watch the video Live or the replay, either one is fine. Join in the fun and let’s get to stamping these 3 simple cards!
It doesn’t matter what stamp sets — just pick your favorite stamp sets with tall or long images. Here is the supply list if you would like to Craft with Me on today’s video:
SUPPLY LIST for CRAFT WITH ME:
- Stamp set with tall or long images
- Ink pads to go along with your stamp set (if coloring in, Stampin’ Blends or Markers)
- Card Base to match one of your ink pads – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” OR 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″
- Strip of Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock – 1″ x 5 ½” (adjust for your sentiment if necessary)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Punches – choose 1 – Banners Pick-a-Punch, Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch, or Tailored Tag. Don’t have these? A pair of paper snips will work too
- Optional – ribbon knots or bows that coordinates with your ink colors (you can always embellish after the video is over)
That’s it! Have these supplies ready to go and then watch the video!
3 Simple Cards with an Awesome Card Layout
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
3 Simple Cards: The Images
- Seaside Spray – 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾” x 5″ and ¾” x 3 ½”
- Linen Thread – Bow
- Real Red – 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″ and ¾” x 4 ½”
- Black and White Baker’s Twine – Bow
- Shaded Spruce – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″ and ¾” x 5″
- 3″ x 3″ Envelope* – cut to 2 ¼”
- Red Ribbon – Small knot
* If you don’t have the envelopes, you can make gift card pocket – Whisper White – 2 ¾” x 4” – score at ½” on 3 sides.
Now comes the FUN part! I can’t wait to see what you created today. Yep, you can share your creations with everyone! Head over to my Facebook Page, Simply Simple Stamping – www.facebook.com/SimplySimpleStamping/
Craft with Me! Look for this graphic on Facebook and add a photo of your card!
PIN IT! Want to save these cards? Pin this image to your favorite Pinterest Board!
I think we can all agree 2020 wasn’t the fabulous year we expected. Well, my year is about to get so much better. I get to enjoy a fun and exciting shoulder surgery tomorrow! Yay! See how I am psyching myself up that it’s going to be fabulous? It’s not working, I will tell you that.
I won’t get into the icky details but I did want to let you know that I will be out of commission for a little while — at least 3 weeks. What you don’t know is, behind the scenes, I have been filming videos like crazy so that I can take the time off I need to heal but continue to share great stamping ideas with you. I have some really fun ideas waiting for you too.
I have an incredible assistant, Brenda, who is helping me so if you have questions or need my help, email her at Brenda@SimplySimpleStamping.com and she will take good care of you. I don’t think you’ll want my help because I will be sleeping away all the pain meds they are going to provide me. 🙂 Trust me when I say, you will be glad that Brenda is there to answer your questions instead of me.
I hope you got the chance to stamp along with me today! I think we have all been craving some crafting time with others. I know it’s not as much fun as in person, but there’s also something to be said about being with stampers from all over the world. So cool, right?
Make it a GREAT day my friends! Continue to stamp and create with this layout idea! I will be back on Tuesday with a stamping technique for my Tuesday Tip video! See you then!
Thank you for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Simply Simple Stamping! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you!
If your order is over $30* and you use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE NE9KHFHD, get ready for a special surprise! Watch your email for a wonderful set of tutorials featuring the FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON SUITE! You will love creating these gorgeous cards and the tutorials make it so easy!
Become a SPOILED STAMPER VIP! If your order is over $50* and you use the SEPTEMBER HOST CODE NE9KHFHD, you will also receive a special gift from me – a FREE package of Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments (will arrive after October 1st) plus the exclusive FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON SUITE TUTORIALS! Wahoo!
IMPORTANT: If your order is over $150* don’t use or remove the Host Code! Why? Because your order qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards! Rewards start at $15! PLUS you will receive the tutorials and the Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments! Want more details? CLICK HERE!
*Before tax & shipping