Craft with Me: 3 Card Ideas You Can Make in Minutes. Let’s have a CRAFT party! Gather up your supplies and stamp right along with me in today’s YouTube Live video! It’s going to be fun!
CRAFT WITH ME SUPPLY LIST FOR TODAY:
- Stamp set with smaller images
- Ink pads to go along with your stamp set
- Card base to match one of your ink pads – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″
- Strip of cardstock in another color that matches your ink pads – 1″ x 5 ¼”
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Optional – ribbon, die cut, or small embellishment that coordinates with your stamp set or ink colors (you can always add embellishments after the video)
That’s it! If you want to craft with me, gather these supplies and then start the video below!
Craft with Me Video Tutorial:
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Now, let me share my cards with you. Want to see the supply list? Click the pic to see what I used!
- Highland Heather – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″ and 1″ x 5 ¼”
- Pool Party – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and 1″ x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″
- Rich Razzleberry – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″ plus small scrap for embellishment flower
- Bumblebee – 1″ x 5 ¼” (you will cut it down if you choose to change your orientation)
Now comes the FUN part! I can’t wait to see what you created today. Yep, you can share your creations with everyone! Head over to my Facebook Page, Simply Simple Stamping – www.facebook.com/SimplySimpleStamping/
Craft with Me! Look for this graphic on Facebook and add a photo of your card!
As you are reading today’s post, I am getting ready to attend the online Stampin’ Up Leader’s Summit. Covid caused the event to be online which kind of stinks. I really miss hanging out with my fellow demonstrators. I guess online is better than no event at all. There are some benefits to the event being online – no travel expenses, no waiting in line for coffee, and the best reason? No long lines for the bathroom!
Because I am the Queen of Distractions, Mr. Awesome is going to get the camper all set up for me tonight so I can attend the event away from my desk and distractions at home.
With that being said, I will be away from my computer until Monday. If you have a question, go ahead and email me but it will be Monday when I can get back to you. Thanks for your understanding!
Well, what did you think? Were you able to stamp along with me? I hope you enjoyed crafting with me today and found you could keep up. As I said in the video, you can always watch the first card and then create along with me on the other 2 cards.
Thanks so much for stamping along and sharing your cards. I can’t wait to see what you have created and will be watching Facebook to see them! Mark your calendar for Thursday, September 10th when we will have another Craft with Me Live session!
Have a great rest of your week my friends! Mwah!!!