It’s almost time for a brand new Creativate Stamp Retreat and trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this amazing weekend of stamping. Spoil yourself with a weekend set aside just for you and your favorite hobby. Friday night & Saturday – October 14 & 15, 2022. You deserve a couple of days to stamp!
The Creativate Team has 9 YouTube Live presentations lined up for you and 37 PDF tutorials to go along with them. That’s a lot of ideas, my friends. There are ideas for all levels of stampers. Plan on stamping the day away with us!
We have a special BONUS for you if you sign up by Sunday, September 18th – 4 Amazing Fun Fold Tutorials! I would love to gift that to you so take a minute to get signed up today.
- No need to buy anything or pack up your supplies because this retreat comes to YOU through private YouTube Live links.
- We kick things off on Friday night, October 14th for 2 Live stamping presentations starting at 6pm (Eastern Time). Then, join us on Saturday, October 15th for 7 MORE Live events. We begin at 10am (Eastern Time).
- Your registration includes access to my private RETREAT HUB page. This is where you will find everything you need for the weekend – the weekend schedule, tutorial downloads, YouTube Live links, retreat challenges, etc. This page will make the day easy peasy!
- Get the creative juices flowing every Monday as we share Pre-Retreat Challenges and 3 matching PDF tutorial to help you.
- Do you like to share your stamped art? Join the optional private Facebook group! Here you can share the projects you created from our Lives and share with everyone. Just think about how many ideas that will be by the end of the week? Wowza!
- 32 awesome door prize drawings to be awarded throughout the event! EVERYONE who registered is eligible!
*** All this for just $45.00 ***
Your Fall 2022 Stamp Retreat registration includes:
- 9 YouTube Live stamping presentation links, including Mystery Stamping! Every hour on the hour you will see a new Live idea presented by the Creativate Team!
- 37 PDF tutorials** to go along with each presentation (3 projects for each presentation plus Mystery Stamping) including an easy video links for each project. You’ll have photos, supplies, measurements, and even diagrams for some projects.
- If you can’t join Live, no problem! This Retreat has been designed with YOU in mind. There are 3 ways you can participate:
- Watch the Live presentations on YouTube at the top of every hour,
- Watch the pre-recorded videos listed at the top of each tutorial and stamp along, pause, stamp along.
- Watch the YouTube Live replays at any time. If you want to watch a little and stamp a little, you can do that too. You’ll be set with video links so you can spend the day crafting away!
- Weekly Stamping Challenges: Beginning Monday September 19th – check the RETREAT HUB for our Weekly Stamping Challenges and get a jump start on your creativity. Each challenge includes 3 tutorials. Share your ideas with others on our optional private Facebook group!
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the door prize drawings. No participation required!
- Thursday, October 13th, the Retreat Hub will be updated with all the Youtube Live links to every project PLUS the written PDF tutorials for all the projects to be shared. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions. These tutorials also include instructions for additional ideas and photos for each project.
**All tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
Please note: Because this is a virtual event that can be viewed at any time, we have a ‘no refund’ policy. You will always have access to the Retreat Hub, the private Facebook group and the written tutorials.
Common Questions and Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects we’ve designed will allow you to use any stamps, inks and paper that you have. Be ready for lots of ideas!
- Will I be stamping WITH you? Everyone stamps at a different pace and with that in mind the demonstrations are not designed for you to stamp along with us. The day before the retreat, the tutorials will be uploaded to the Retreat Hub page. These tutorials include photos, supplies, cutting dimensions and step-by-step instructions. If you want to create with us, you can do just that – print them out or have them up on your computer screen as you watch.
- Are you sharing projects you’ve shared before? No, these are brand new ideas never seen on my blog.
- What if I am not available to watch on the day of the Live retreat? What if the time zone doesn’t work for me? This is YOUR retreat and we want everyone to have the experience that works best for them. There are 3 ways you can participate:
- Watch the Live presentations on YouTube,
- Follow the links to the pre-recorded videos listed in each tutorial, or
- Watch the YouTube Live replays at any time. If you want to stamp with us, watch the pre-recorded videos and pause as you create. If you love the Lives, click the links that we provide you at the top of every hour. If you want to watch a little and stamp a little, you can do that too.
- YouTube Live? I thought the retreat was on Facebook? All our live stamping presentations will be on a private YouTube channel. We will provide you with quick YOUTUBE LIVE LINKS to find the Live videos – every hour on the hour. The Facebook page is optional and is only used if you would like to share your projects with other retreat attendees.
- I’m not on Facebook, can I still register? Yes! You don’t need to be on Facebook to participate. On Thursday, October 13th, you will find all the tutorials and YouTube Live links on the Retreat Hub page! The private Facebook page will only be used for participants to share their creations.
- Will I miss out on the door prize drawing if I am not watching Live or don’t post my projects? Door prize winners are chosen from everyone who registers and you don’t need to be watching live to win.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! We love sharing with other demonstrators! All are welcome!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the USA? Yes! Anyone can join!
Note: All tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
Questions? Ask here or email me at Connie@SimplySimpleStamping.com.
Hope you can join us! It’s going to be AHHHHmazing!