Have you ever needed a card NOW and I mean RIGHT NOW? Why not create your own stash of Emergency Flash Cards? This simple card collection also makes a great emergency gift too!
I used only one stamp set – Embellished Events (page 26 of the Stampin’ Up catalog). I love this stamp set because it covers everything – birthdays, thank you, Christmas, baby, wedding, sympathy, friendship, and anniversary.
This set is perfect for the beginner stamper too because with just one stamp set you have everything you need. A Flash Card to Go set, a few punches, a set of Stampin’ Write markers and you’re set.
- Cut your colored FLASH CARD Cardstock to 3″ x 2 3/4″. Punch a scallop oval from the center.
- Cut your neutral FLASH CARD Cardstock to 2 3/4″ x 2 1/2″.
- With the remaining piece of colored cardstock, punch a Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.
- With the remaining piece of neutral cardstock, stamp and punch out sentiment.
- Adhere cards together and add Silver Sparkle to make your cards extra special.
Here’s what I used on today’s cards:
- Embellished Events 131984 (wood) 126497 (clear)
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle 127845
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch 119275
- Scallop Oval punch 119856
- Large Oval punch 119855
Do you have a daughter-in-law or niece you think would love to try stamping? This would be a wonderful starter set! To place your order, CLICK HERE!
Want FLASH CARDS TO GO? Order HERE!