Last night on Facebook Live, I shared how to create this Fancy Fold Peekaboo card. It’s a more detailed card but it’s really worth the effort. If you missed the live stamping event on Facebook last night, not to worry! It’s time to rewind! Are you ready for the Lemony Peekaboo Card rewind? Let’s go!
Sometimes technology is not your friend. That was the case for last night’s Live event. The filming froze up or the audio was glitchy. I thought it would be best to create the card again on a brand new video but if you would rather see the Live event, CLICK HERE to view it on Facebook.
I hope you enjoy today’s Facebook Live Rewind video!
I just love the Lemon Zest bundle!
Here you can see how the card will go together.
If you will look at your card from the top, it should look like a “Z” and the little flap on the left tucks inside the “Z”.
Did you catch the measurements for my card? If not, I’ve got you covered:
- Daffodil Delight – 8 ½” x 11″, cut to 8 ½” x 8 ½” (save the scrap to make the lemons)
- Cut in half to (2) 4 ¼” x 8 ½”.
- Score (1) at 4 ¼” to create a square.
- Cut the remaining piece to 4 ¼” x 8 ¼” and score at 5 ½”
- Cut in half to (2) 4 ¼” x 8 ½”.
- Whisper White – 4 ¼” x 8 ¼”
- Cut to 4 ¼” x 5 ¾”, score at 5 ½”, leaving a 4 ¼” x 2 ½” piece
- Lemon Lime Twist – scraps for leaves
- Adhere the 4 ¼” x 5 ¾” White to the RIGHT of the 4 ¼” square.
- Punch a circle through both layers of the 4 ¼” square with the white flap to the RIGHT.
- Stamp a lemon inside the circle. Stamp the ‘first’ sentiment on top.
- Open it up and line up the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” to the RIGHT and use one of the circle punches as a guide; punch.
- Adhere the 4 ¼” x 2 ½” White on the flap of the single circle piece, with the circle to the LEFT.
- Glue together the card front to the 4 ¼” square, lining up the circles.
- Sponge the card front and around the circle openings.
- On the scrap of Daffodil Delight, stamp (2) lemons and (1) lemon slice; punch.
- Stamp 3-4 leaves on the scrap of Lemon Lime Twist; punch.
- Add leaves to lemons and add to the front of the card.
- Tie with ribbon.
Here are the supplies I used to create my Lemony Peekaboo Card. To order, just click a pic!
*Also available in Wood Mount – Bundle available through May 31st. Beginning June 1st, the stamp set and punch will be sold separately.
Well, what do you think? Do you feel you can tackle this card now? I hope so. It’s a really cool “out of the box” kind of card. If you can just remember those tips that I shared in the video, you just might find this card to be easy peasy lemon squeezy!
I sure appreciate you all joining me today! Stop by tomorrow too. I have a CREATIVE JUICE sketch for you! See you then!
Thank you for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Simply Simple Stamping! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you!
If your order is over $30* and you use the MAY HOST CODE NNSQ9TFX, I have a SURPRISE for you in your hand stamped thank you card!
If your order is over $50* and you use the MAY HOST CODE NNSQ9TFX, you will receive a SURPRISE in your hand stamped thank you card plus next month you will receive a pdf filled with some fabulous tutorials! (email will arrive around the 1st of June)
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15 and I wouldn’t want you to miss out on those! You will also be a Spoiled Stamper VIP and receive the ‘surprises’ as well!
*before tax/shipping – (1) surprise gift per month per customer