I am just THRILLED with how today’s Flash Card 2.0 turned out… for several reasons.
- I LOVE PINK AND BLACK! My entire stamp room is done in Pink and Black Polka Dots! It’s my happy space and these colors make me HAPPY!
- I love that it was FAST.
- I love that this simple and quick card carries a big WOW factor! It just jumps off the page, doesn’t it?
- I love that it’s made with one of Stampin’ Up’s bundles so I saved 15%
- I love that the card uses a stamp set that I got for FREE! You can get it for free too! Just join STAMPIN’ GIRLS GONE WILD ONLINE CLUB! When you do, you can choose TWO free hostess stamp sets and I highly recommend this one.
If you have placed an online order from me recently, watch your mailbox because this card will be arriving in your mailbox soon. 🙂
Want to learn how easy this one is to make with your Flash Cards 2.0? Check out today’s video!
And be sure to check out the video on how to mark your Flower Shop stamp set so you can punch perfectly every time. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!
Have you purchased your FLASH CARDS TO GO? You’ll have enough cut cardstock to create 20 FLASH CARDS and 20 FLASH CARDS 2.0 (and 40 envelopes!) Just pick your favorite color family and order today! I’ll even include a NEW Stampin’ Up catalog filled with hundreds of samples that are sure to INSPIRE you! CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR FLASH CARDS TO GO!
Don’t have the Flower Shop Bundle yet? Here’s a list of what I used on today’s card. ORDER HERE!
- Flower Shop stamp set & punch #132727 (wood) #132726 (Clear)
- Banner Greetings #129711 (wood) #129714 (clear) – Available only with a qualifying order of $150 or more
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad #126948
- Basic Black cardstock #121045
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
- Bone Folder #102300
- Stampin’ Trimmer #126889
It seems you guys are in LOVE with STAMPIN’ GIRLS GONE WILD ONLINE CLUB! The response has been fantastic! If you’re ready to be a WILD GIRL, join us! CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFO! Have a question about it? Just email me at [email protected].