I am so tickled with how this gift card holder turned out. I know you are going to enjoy making these because they are so quick and easy. Pick the school’s colors and made the card “custom”. The grad will LOVE [email protected] If you need to make some up in advance why not make them black and white with a splash of gray…. you can’t go wrong!
How about I quit jabbering and get on with the video?!
See? I told you! Easy Peasy!
Want to make Flash Cards without all the cutting? Order FLASH CARDS TO GO! Check it out on the right hand side of my site!
Need some of the supplies I used on today’s card? ORDER RIGHT HERE and it will be delivered straight to your door!
- Pure Gumption stamp set 126315 (wood) 126317 (clear)
- Night of Navy cardstock 100867
- Real Red cardstock 102482
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad 126970
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad 126949
- Stripes Embossing Folder 123128
- White Gel Pen 105021
- Decorative Label Punch 120907
- 1 1/4″ Circle Punch 119861
- 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch 119854
- Sticky Strip 104294
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430