I LOVE CANDY!!!!
That’s why I love Halloween – ‘cuz there’s candy EVERYWHERE! I just love to stock up on those HUGE bags of fun size candy bars (Snickers are the first to go!!!)
Today, I am taking FLASH CARDS 2.0 to a new level. I created these fun little candy bar holders using the TAGS 4 YOU Bundle (stamp set & matching punch).
My friend Kim has a big Halloween party every year and I always like to make little treats for all the kids who come (and the big kids too!) These were so fast and easy I just might make them for the neighborhood kids as well. I may not give out the full sized candy bars but I can at least be known as the house with the “cute” candy.
I created a video for you on how to make these candy bar holders.
Don’t have all the supplies to make this project? Here’s what I used and how you can order your own!
- Tags 4 You Bundle 133293 (wood) OR 133294 (clear)
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock 111349
- Whisper White Cardstock 10730
- Basic Black Cardstock 121045
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad 126953
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad 126946
- Apothecary Accent Framelits 127003
- Old Olive 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon 119256
- Decorative Label Punch 120907
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 100082
- Stampin’ Sponges 101610
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
To order any of the products I used, CLICK HERE to place your order online!
Don’t care for cutting cardstock? Order FLASH CARDS TO GO! Everything to make 40 cards (or candy bar holders)! The cardstock is cut, scored and ready for YOUR creativity! Envelopes AND FREE SHIPPING! (USA only) To order your FLASH CARDS TO GO, Click HERE!
I hope you enjoyed today’s video! Be sure to come back tomorrow for 3 more versions of the Candy Bar Holder designed for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day!