I am so excited to share with you today’s video for my latest FLASH CARD 2.0 project!
What do you think? I really liked the soft colors of this card and it’s perfect for just about any occasion. I’m even thinking it would be cool in Christmas colors. Hmmm….
Let’s get started with the video!
Want to order the projects for today’s card? CLICK HERE Here is what I used:
- A Round Array stamp set 129087 (wood) OR 129090 (clear)
- Pink Pirouette cardstock 111351
- Smoky Slate cardstock 131202
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pad 126956
- Pretty Print Embossing Folder 132175
- Postage Stamp punch 122344
- Scallop Edge Border punch 119882
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle punch 129404
- 1/2″ Circle punch 119869
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack 118309
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199
- Stylus Tool 125624
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle 127845
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
- 5/8″ Organza Ribbon 114319
I hope you enjoyed today’s video! I have more for you this week so be sure to come back… or better yet, SUBSCRIBE! Get email notifications of my latest updates! Just click the “SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEBSITE” button at the upper left side!
Thank you SO much for checking out today’s FLASH CARD 2.0 video! Have a wonderful week!! See ya soon!
- Six EXCLUSIVE videos and tutorials each month designed by two of Stampin’ Up’s top demonstrators
- Two FREE Hostess stamp sets of your choice
- Super fun and awesome SURPRISE gifts
- Weekly challenges to help you stretch your creativity
- Exclusive Facebook page with lots of tips, tricks, and projects
- New catalogs three times a year
To learn more about this fantastic Online Club, CLICK HERE!