Yesterday I shared with you some awfully cute luggage tags that I made using the Flash Card template. One of my viewers sent in the suggestion and it was such a good one too! Who can’t use BRIGHT and COLORFUL luggage tags? All our bags look alike on that carousel and these are sure to make YOUR bags stand out!
There are some good tips in the video on making the tags strong and able to withstand the TLC that your luggage receives from the airline. 🙂
If you are reading this in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video!
Want to purchase the supplies I used on today’s project? ORDER HERE
- Christmas Messages #131790 (wood) #131793 (clear)
- A Banner Christmas #130252 (wood) #130255 (clear)
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper #1126902
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Basic Black Classic Ink Pad #126980
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad #126949
- Clear Embossing Powder #109130
- Heat Tool #129053
- Dress Up Framelits #130101
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
Hope you have enjoyed today’s video and that you can find the inspiration YOU need to create your own style of luggage tags! Why not make one for your kid’s school backpack or lunch bag while you’re at it. They will love it!!!