I absolutely LOVED the postcard layout of my Christmas card and so I thought, “Hey, why not make a thank you card?” I hope you enjoy my final video for 2013.
My wonderful husband is giving me the most AMAZING Christmas gift – a brand new stamp room! I started packing up all my toys and moving it out today. Wow. I have too much stuff. I won’t be posting any videos over the next couple weeks but I will be posting our progress.
If seeing posts of a remodel doesn’t float your boat, please don’t unsubscribe or anything. I WILL be back! As Rich and I did our research on the room design, we found that there are a lot of other people who are looking for the same ideas we are. I am excited to be able to share the transformation but I do understand that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I will be back after the first of the year with LOTS more videos and projects to share!!
With that being said, I hope you enjoy today’s video…
If you are viewing this via email, CLICK HERE TO VEIW THE VIDEO online
To order any of the supplies I used on my card today, CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE. Here’s the complete list of supplies…
- Lots of Thanks stamp set #129687 (wood) #129690 (clear)
- Wanderlust photopolymer stamp set #133452
- Costal Cabana Cardstock #130024
- Strawberry Slush Cardstock #130023
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Costal Cabana Classic Ink Pad #131175
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad #126974
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Postage Stamp Punch #122344
I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and I can’t wait to stamp with you all in 2014! Love to all of you!!