I had some fun playing with the Lovely Romance stamp set last week. I had a CRAZY week last week and barely got to stamp anything at all. I was so happy to spend a little fun time creating and I do love how this card turned out.
I also used the Shop Around Jumbo Wheel. I purposely unmounted my wheels and turned them into border stamps. I LOVE doing that! I do have a video teaching you how. See it here – VIDEO ON CONVERTING WHEELS INTO BORDER STAMPS
Well, let’s move on and get to today’s FLASH CARD 2.0 VIDEO!
IF YOU’RE READING THIS IN AN EMAIL, CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO ONLINE
Want to know what I used to create today’s card? Here ya go!
- Lovely Romance #130264 (wood) OR #130267 (clear)
- Shop Around Stampin’ Around Wheel # 129587
- Blushing Bride Cardstock #131198
- Perfect Plum Cardstock #101889
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad #126975
- Deco Labels Framelits #130102
- Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430