Can you believe that we are on Video No. 30 on just the original FLASH CARD series? Who knew there were so many things you could make with those 2 little pieces of card stock?
Today’s video is a great card for the GUYS! If you are anything like me, creating manly cards is a real challenge. I was excited to use a stamp set that I typically associate for the female crowd but with a darker palate and some distressing, it made a great card for my hubby. He’s such a good guy and I can’t wait to give him this card.
I hope you enjoyed today’s video! Want to purchase any of the products I used in this card? Here’s what I used:
- Established Elegance stamp set – 122530 (wood) OR 122532 (clear mount)
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad – 126979
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock – 102128
- Not Quite Navy Cardstock – 101722
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 101650
- Gold Embossing Powder – 109129
- Heat Tool – 129053
- Curly Label Punch – 119851
- Distress Tool – 127562
- Naturals Trim Ribbon – 129287
- Antique Brads – 117273
FLASH CARD KITS TO GO are available! The link is on the fritz so if you will just email me at [email protected], I would be happy to send you a Paypal invoice or take your credit card info. You will love the joy of creating WITHOUT all the cutting!