Make a floating image greeting card that will outpace all the others! The Stampin’ Up! ‘Brushed Blooms’ set makes this card interactive and super pretty. Squares, Circles and even Oval dies will work with this card!
Floating Image Greeting Card Video Tutorial
If you love creative cards then this floating image greeting card will be a winner for you. Follow along with the video and make a card with me!
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
Is your mind SPINNING with ideas? Bwahahaha Sorry, I couldn’t resist that pun but seriously, are your creative juices flowing with different stamped images you can put on the spinning images? Have fun creating!
- Largest SCALLOP square or circle die
- 3rd largest STRAIGHT EDGE square or circle die
- 4th largest STRAIGHT EDGE square or circle die
- Purple Posy – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Basic White – 2 ½” x 5″
- 4″ x 5 ¼” (optional – inside)
- Petal Pink – 3 ½” x 7″
- Thread (linen thread, baker’s twine, etc.) – 4″
Don’t forget to add the host code XEEGKJCS to you order!
If your order is $30 or more, you earn free tutorials from me!
PIN IT! Want to save this card? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest Board!
Time to chase away the WINTER BLUES and find your SPRING FLING! Registration is NOW OPEN for the Creativate Spring 2021 Online Stamp Retreat — Saturday, March 27, 2021!
$45 Retreat Registration Includes:
- This full, one day, ONLINE event is filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join Live, no problem! Once you join the group you will have access to view anything you’ve missed and watch at your convenience.
- 8 Facebook Lives or video stamping demonstrations
- 8 written tutorials* to go along with each presentation
- Mystery Stamping
- NEW: 4 bonus tutorials*
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the PRIZE PATROL drawings**. No participation required!
- Approximately one week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to every project tutorial and its corresponding video. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions.
*All tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
**Due to customs and contracts, prizes cannot be shipped outside the United States.
I am having so much fun with this month’s Master Class on ‘Cards that Move’. I hope you enjoying it too! I hope you will give this card a try. Do me a favor – make and send then card and then let me know what the recipient had to say about it. It will be the best first class stamp you’ve ever sent!
I will be back on Thursday with a brand new flash card video for you! See you then!
Thank you for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Simply Simple Stamping! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you!
If your order is over $30* and you use the FEBRUARY HOST CODE XEEGKJCS, get ready for a special surprise! Watch your email for a wonderful set of tutorials featuring the SAND AND SEA SUITE TUTORIALS! You will love creating these gorgeous cards and the tutorials make it so easy!
If your order is over $50* you will also earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Everyone who orders will receive a special hand stamped card from me (will arrive after March 1st)
IMPORTANT: If your order is over $150* don’t use or remove the Host Code! Why? Because your order qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards! Rewards start at $15! PLUS you will receive Sale-a-Bration items too! Want more details? CLICK HERE!
*Before tax & shipping