Free Download | 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Color Chart – I have an invaluable color chart to share with you today. You are going to find it SUPER handy when you are stamping and creating with Stampin’ Up’s 50 fabulous colors. Best of all it’s FREE!!!! My gift to you for being so faithful to Simply Simple Stamping and for checking out my website today.
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Free Color Chart
You will be able to use this color chart to:
- See all the colors at a glance
- Know what color collection a specific color belongs in
- Tell the difference between colors that are similar
- Quick reference of all the colors
PIN IT! Want to save and share this free color chart with your friends on Pinterest? Pin this image to your favorite board!
Make plans to join me on Thursday, July 9th for a new YouTube Live. I have 2 cheerful window cards to share with you. I will share step-by-step how to make them and I want you to join me LIVE for the video. Aren’t they adorable?
THURSDAY, July 9th on YouTube (Connie Stewart) at the time below:
- 10am pacific time
- 11am mountain time
- 12pm central time
- 1pm eastern time
Here’s the magic link – https://youtu.be/msIs3PARzWA
Can’t make it? Not to worry, I will post the video here after the Live is over.
I LOVE this promotion! Each year, Stampin’ Up has a sweet deal called BONUS DAYS. Spend $50 and you earn a $5 coupon to use on your order in August (Aug. 4-31). Earn as many coupon codes as you wish during the promotion and then get ready to enjoy spending them next month!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- For every $50 you spend* July 1-August 3, you will receive a $5 coupon code to redeem next month, August 4-31. Spend $100, get (2) $5 coupons, spend $150, get (3) $5 coupons AND Stampin’ Rewards! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15 (for more details about how Stampin’ Rewards work, CLICK HERE)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn. It’s a great time to stock up on essentials or chip away at your Wish List.
- A valid email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email. Make sure the email address you have in your Stampin’ Up account is one you use
- Print, save, or flag the emails from Stampin’ Up with the coupon codes. I do not have access to the codes and Stampin’ Up will not be able to resend them to you. SAVE and PROTECT that email in a way that works best for you.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you liked today’s free download! I think it will be a great addition to the other free downloads I offer here on Simply Simple Stamping. Enjoy it!!
Make it a GREAT week! Stamp something pretty and mail it to a friend this week! See you on Thursday for my next YouTube Live and those sweet window cards!