How to Use the Host Code:
- CLICK HERE to log into your Stampin’ Up account or Create a New Account
- Check to make sure you are shopping with me, Connie Stewart (Thanks!!!)
- Begin adding the item you want to your Shopping Bag
- NOTE: If your order is over $150 before tax & shipping, DON’T use the Host Code (see details below)
- When you are finished, click on the word “Shopping Bag” (right side)
- Add the current Host Code in the box at the bottom left corner
CLICK HERE to learn how you can EARN GREAT REWARDS from Connie when you use the Host Code
If your order is over $150, don’t use the Host Code. Orders over $150 earn Stampin’ Rewards! YAY! Free Stampin’ Up product!
- You can see the amount you have earned in the upper left corner, under your name – rewards start at $15.
- To redeem your Stampin’ Rewards, you simply check the box “Claim Rewards” instead of “Add to Bag“.
- You can go over on the rewards and pay the difference. You want to use them all 🙂
- Rewards don’t accumulate so use ’em or lose ’em (and I don’t want you to lose ’em)
- There are exclusive stamps sets and amazing prices JUST for those who have Stampin’ Rewards. You can see them on page 205-207 of the annual catalog and page 73 of the 2020 Mini catalog. These stamp sets are offered at super low prices so you can stretch your Stampin’ Rewards even further.
- During Sale-a-Bration, if your order is over $300, there is a BONUS stamp set – Little Ladybug – yep, it’s FREE too!