Never pay full price for Stampin’ Up again!
Did I get your attention?
The best deal out there is to join Stampin’ Up during Sale-a-Bration. If you would love to get your favorite Stampin’ Up products wholesale, you can join my team of stampers and no longer pay full price. If you plan to order more than $100, I highly recommend you join and enjoy the perks (and there are some GREAT perks!)
This deal is amazing! For only $99, you’ll receive these perks from Stampin’ Up:
- $125 worth of products from the Annual or Occasions Mini Catalog – you choose what you want!
- A Mini Paper Cutter – a wonderful paper cutter plus cuteness overload (just sayin’)
- (48) 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler – a little of all the new Designer Paper ($11.50 value)
- FREE stamp set of your choice – any value – wahoo! (up to a $45 value)
- A Paper Pumpkin kit ($20 value)
- FREE shipping on your Starter Kit ($12.50 value)
- 20 to 25% off all orders you place whether they are for you or friends
- Access to the 2020 Annual catalog early – yep, you can order before anyone else
- An invitation to join thousands of stamping friends at OnStage – Stampin’ Up’s annual convention
Guys! This is already valued well over $200 and the cost to you is only $99!
Still not convinced this is the best deal out there? Then check this out. As a member of MY team, you’ll also receive an invitation to my team Facebook group – Imagination at Play. Here you’ll see:
- Lots of sharing among supportive and loving stampers
- Stamping challenges to get your creative juices flowing
- Free access to the tutorials I share at Simple Simple Stamping
- Free membership to Creativate Live:
- Stamping and business training from 5 of Stampin’ Up’s TOP demonstrators
- Weekly Facebook Lives to keep you up-to-date of what’s happening
- Online stamping retreats with surprise guests
- More free tutorials to help you plan classes OR for you personal stamping pleasure
- Mystery Stamping events
All of this for only $99! I’m tellin’ ya, this deal is awesome!
But Connie, I really don’t want to sell anything. That’s okay! I still encourage you to join my team. I have so many stampers who have joined simply for the LOVE of stamping. You don’t have to be a salesperson to be a part of my team. All are welcome and loved! Are you ready to join?