The New Cling Stamps are Here | 2-Minute Tuesday Tip
Do cling mount stamps frustrate you? You sometimes can’t get a strong hold on the block or when you’re cleaning them they fall off? I am so excited to announce a BRAND NEW stamp label from Stampin’ Up. Same great quality red rubber but our stamps now come with a highly adhesive image label called CLING. These new labels hold onto a clear block like nothing you’ve ever seen. You never have to worry about a stamp falling off a block again!
This amazing new CLING sticker is going to amaze you but I have a few lessons for you to learn about how to mount these new stamps, how to remove them from a clear block, and how to clean them. Let me share today’s video. Oh, just a head’s up…. it’s longer than 2 minutes today. I just had a lot to share with you. You don’t mind, do you?
The New Cling Stamps are Here | 2-Minute Tuesday Tip Video:
TIPS about the new CLING STAMPS:
- Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently. Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the stamp’s foam. Here are the steps for adding the Cling label your stamps:
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Flip the stamp/label sheet over. Gently rub the image and lift the table sheet away.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping. No need to press it down.
- To remove a stamp from the clear block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.)
- If you find that your Cling stamp is ‘too sticky’, simply dab it on your sleeve a few times. This will not hurt your clothes in any way but it will ‘de-stickify’ your Cling stamp slightly.
- To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water and pat dry. IMPORTANT: Avoid alcohol-based cleaners!
- Love your Stamparatus? The new Cling stamps work amazing with the Stamparatus too!
You are going to LOVE stamping with the new CLING stamps! Here is some info about the future of Stampin’ Up stamps:
- ALL stamp sets in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure will be available either in Cling (for red rubber stamps) or Photopolymer (we will continue to offer clear-mount and wood-mount stamps in our current annual catalog).
- When the NEW annual catalog is released in June, ALL stamps will be offered in either Cling or Photopolymer. The only exception is background stamps, which will still be available in Cling or Wood-mount.
Over the last month, I have been working behind the scenes to bring you NEW and cool stuff here at Simply Simple Stamping. I love starting the new year with new things. The biggest change? MORE videos! You’ve asked for more and you’re going to get them.
Every Tuesday, as always, a new Tuesday Tip video. The only change? They may be a little longer than 2 minutes. Some things I just can’t squeeze into 120 seconds.
On Thursdays, I will feature videos sharing cards, boxes, treats, and other fun paper crafting projects. Keep your eye out for Creative Juice sketches to pop in from time to time. I know how much you love those!
Saturdays will bring a new series called ‘Simple Stamping with Connie’. Think Speedy Delivery – only much slower. 😉 Clean and simple cards that can be made in minutes. I think you will really enjoy these!
SURPRISE & DELIGHT – I love to spoil my customers. I’m kinda like Oprah or Ellen… I love to give stuff away! Beginning in January, if you place a $30* or more order AND use the monthly host code (January Host Code ZQYS99CS) on that order, you will receive an exclusive set of tutorials focused on one of the suites from our catalog. This month, you’ll receive an email with the tutorials for the All My Love Suite (page 5-6 of the Occasions catalog). These aren’t your ordinary tutorials either. They include tips from me on using the suite, full color images, measurements, supply lists, and of course, instructions to create 7 to 8 cards. Just my way of saying THANK YOU for being a loyal customer!
SPOILED STAMPERS – When you spend $50* or more and use the January Host Code ZQYS99CS, I have an extra bonus for you – a package of 24 Pearlized Doilies, just in time for those lovey-dovey cards you need to make! Remember though! If your order is over $150, don’t use the code so you can earn Stampin’ Rewards! You will earn an additional $15 or more when your order reaches $150.
JANUARY 3rd – THE. BIG. DAY! Thursday is the kick off of the Occasions catalog (Spring/Summer) AND Sale-a-Bration! Wahoo! FREE STAMPS!!! If you are not familiar with Sale-a-Bration, stay tuned. More info will be posted here on Thursday so stay tuned.
You’ve asked and I am ready to come back to my LIVE broadcasts! They will be a little different though. Instead of Facebook, I will be live on YouTube. This is great for those of you who aren’t on Facebook but the greatest benefit is the quality of the videos (YouTube doesn’t seem to have all the glitches that Facebook had). We can still chat together, I can read your comments and answer your questions live just as I always have, just on a different platform. I’m excited about this change! The first YouTube Live will be January 16th and I will be featuring the Forever Lovely bundle on page 5 of the Occasions catalog. I have some gorgeous Now or Wow cards to share!
Goodness there is so much happening this coming year. So, with that, Happy New Year everyone! We survived another year. 2018 is gone, a fresh start lies ahead.
I am so excited about spending another year with you, stamping our days away!
QUOTE OF THE DAY – “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
Thank you for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Simply Simple Stamping! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you!
If your order is over $30* and you use the JANUARY HOST CODE ZQYS99CS, get ready for a special surprise! Watch your email for my exclusive All My Love Suite tutorials – a special collection of full color tutorials that focus on the All My Love Suite on page 5 & 6 of the new Occasions Catalog. You will absolutely LOVE this suite!
If your order is over $50* and you use the JANUARY HOST CODE ZQYS99CS, not only will you earn a Sale-a-Bration with your $50 order, you will receive a package of 24 PEARLIZED DOILIES inside your thank you card plus the exclusive All My Love Suite tutorials.
If your order is over $150* please don’t use the code because there are Stampin’ Rewards waiting for you! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15. You’ll also earn 2 to 3 Sale-a-Bration items, the Pearlized Doilies and the exclusive All My Love Suite tutorials.
*before tax/shipping – (1) gift per month per customer