Posted for You! How to Make Easy Negative & Positive Space Cards — I’m excited to show you how to make easy negative & positive space greeting cards that are beautiful and budget friendly because I punch from the layering pieces. I love the clean, crisp look of these cards and I LOVE using the negative space!
Negative & Positive Space Greeting Cards | Video Tutorial
The New Stampin’ Up! Posted for You bundle is the perfect opportunity to show you how to make greeting cards that minimize waste of any cardstock! The negative & positive space greeting cards are SO adorable too!
My apologies for the audio issues. I believe it was on YouTube’s end and I have no control over that. I do hope it’s not too distracing though. Welcome to live!
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Negative & Positive Space Greeting Cards ~ The Images:
Sending Love Your Way
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾” x 5″ and 4″ x 5 ¼”
- Balmy Blue – 1 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon – small knot
Supplies for the Sending Love your Way card. Order what you need by clicking a pic!
Negative & Positive Space Greeting Cards: Just a Note
- Soft Sea Foam – 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″
- Balmy Blue – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon – (2) 4″
Here are the supplies for the adorable Just a Note card. Order what you need by clicking a pic!
Negative & Positive Space Greeting Cards: Happy Birthday
- Whisper White Thick – 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Balmy Blue – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 2 ½” x 4″, and ½” x 4″
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon – 5″
Supplies for the sweet Happy Birthday card. Order what you need by clicking a pic!
I LOVE this promotion! Each year, Stampin’ Up has a sweet deal called BONUS DAYS. Spend $50 and you earn a $5 coupon to use on your order in August (Aug. 4-31). Earn as many coupon codes as you wish during the promotion and then get ready to enjoy spending them next month!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- For every $50 you spend* July 1-August 3, you will receive a $5 coupon code to redeem next month, August 4-31. Spend $100, get (2) $5 coupons, spend $150, get (3) $5 coupons AND Stampin’ Rewards! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15 (for more details about how Stampin’ Rewards work, CLICK HERE)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn. It’s a great time to stock up on essentials or chip away at your Wish List.
- A valid email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email. Make sure the email address you have in your Stampin’ Up account is one you use
- Print, save, or flag the emails from Stampin’ Up with the coupon codes. I do not have access to the codes and Stampin’ Up will not be able to resend them to you. SAVE and PROTECT that email in a way that works best for you.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
PIN IT! Want to save & share today’s cards? Pin this image to your favorite Pinterest Board!
Hey everyone, I hope you know how much I appreciate you joining me today! Thank you all so much for stopping by and checking out these 3 fun cards. did you like what you saw? It’s my hope that you did.
Make it a GREAT day everyone! I will be back on Saturday with a new video for you featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. I know a lot of you have ordered this set and I have a couple cards to share with you. See you Saturday!
Thank you for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Simply Simple Stamping! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you!
If your order is over $30* and you use the JULY HOST CODE BKW4QAHD, get ready for a special surprise! Watch your email for a wonderful set of tutorials featuring the PEONY GARDEN SUITE! You will love creating these gorgeous cards and the tutorials make it so easy!
Become a SPOILED STAMPER VIP! If your order is over $50* and use the JULY HOST CODE BKW4QAHD, you will also receive a special gift from me – a FREE package of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (will arrive after August 1st) plus the exclusive PEONY GARDEN SUITE TUTORIALS! Wahoo!
IMPORTANT: If your order is over $150* don’t use the Host Code! Why? Because your order qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards! Rewards start at $15! PLUS you will receive the tutorial and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots! Want more details? CLICK HERE!
*Before tax & shipping