Some stamp sets fall in the “All Time Favorite” category. Endless Birthday Wishes has always been high on my favorites list but it made another list recently….the Retirement List.
I’m sad to see this set go and I wanted to share a couple of videos with you using this set. If it’s been on your Wish List, make sure to order it before it disappears forever. Trust me, this stamp set will not disappoint. It’s precious!
Today I want to share a throwback video to one of my favorite projects created with Endless Birthday Wishes. Check out this SWEET birthday easel!
What’s not to love about this little easel sitting on a co-worker’s desk to remind them how special they are?
Super cute, right? Well, there’s more. You can take this easel and easily turn it into a birthday card.
Here are the cardstock measurements and the matching Layering Square Framelits to help you create (NOTE: The Framelit measurements are the OUTSIDE measurement of the Framelit, not the cut size)
- Pink Pirouette – 3 ½” x 3 ½”, use the 3 ¼” SCALLOP Square Framelit
- Basic Black – 3 ½” x 3 ½”, use the 3″ Square Framelit with the 2 ⅜” Square Framelit inside
- Pool Party – 3″ x 3″, use the 2 ¾” SCALLOP Square Framelit with the 2 ⅜” Square Framelit inside
- Whisper White – 3″ x 3″, use the 2 ⅝” Square Framelit
- Pink Pirouette – 1″ x 10″, cut down to 1″ x 7 ¾” – score at 2 ½”, 3 ½”, 4 ½”, and 7″ (save the scrap for the flowers)
- Window Sheet – cut to 2 ½” x 2 ½” (no Framelit used)
To create the card, here are the measurements you need to know:
- Pool Party – 11″ x 4 ¼”, scored at 4 ¼” – from the bottom, measure 2 ¼” and cut a slit from the 1 ½” mark to the 2 ¾” mark
Here are the supplies I used on my Endless Birthday Easel Card. Remember, use what you have, order what you need! Just click a pic to order!
Items in red will retire on May 31, 2017 or while supplies last
It’s a day of remembrance here in Oklahoma City today. On April 19, 1995, two men plotted and initiated a horrible terrorist attack in our downtown area. A truck filled with explosives was placed in front of the Murrah Federal Building and at 9:02am, it exploded, killing 168 people and injuring close to 700.
I’m sure a lot of you remember that day and watching TV in total disbelief that anything like this could happen here in the USA.
It is a reminder that we should cherish every morning, say “I love you” to the ones we hold dear, and continue to pray for peace in our nation.
I don’t want the end of my post to be somber or make you feel sad but to encourage you to celebrate your life and to hug those you love. 🙂 I hope you know how much I love you guys and I want you to know that I cherish you!
Use APRIL HOST CODE CRTQN3WE on your order of $20* or more and you’ll receive a fabulous set of 30 stamping tutorials to inspire your creativity! If your order is over $150, DON’T use the code. Why? Because I don’t want you to miss out on the Stampin’ Rewards that await you! Rewards start at $15 in FREE product!
*Before tax & shipping