When and Where
- This online retreat will take place in a private Facebook group on Saturday, August 14, 2021 beginning at 10am (Eastern Time).
- A schedule of the day’s events will be posted to the Facebook group so you can tune into the Live events, should you choose to do so.
- In your confirmation email, you will have a link to join the Summer Retreat Facebook group so make sure to do that right away.
$45 Retreat Registration Includes:
- This full, one day, ONLINE event is filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join Live, no problem! Once you join the group you will have access to view anything you’ve missed and watch at your convenience.
- 8 Facebook Lives or video stamping demonstrations
- Mystery Stamping
- 8 written tutorials* to go along with each presentation
- 4 bonus tutorials*
- Pre-Retreat Stamping Challenges
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the PRIZE PATROL drawings**. No participation required!
- The Monday following the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to every project tutorial and its corresponding video. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions. Plus you will also receive instructions for additional ideas for each project.
*All tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
**Due to customs and contracts, prizes cannot be shipped outside the United States.
Please note: Because this is a virtual event that can be viewed at any time, we have a ‘no refund’ policy. You will always have access to the Facebook group and the written tutorials.
Common Questions and Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects we’ve designed will allow you to use any stamps, inks and paper that you have. Be ready for lots of ideas!
- Will I be stamping WITH you? Everyone stamps at a different pace and with that in mind the demonstrations are not designed for you to stamp “along with us.” After each demonstration, a tutorial will be posted which include a list of supplies, cutting dimensions and step-by-step instructions. The projects can easily be substituted using what you have at home and will allow you to stamp at your convenience.
- Are you sharing projects you’ve shared before? No, these are brand new ideas never seen on my blog.
- What if I am not available to watch on the day of the Live retreat? What if the time zone doesn’t work for me? Still register! You can watch the replays at any time. Approximately a week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to download all the tutorials and video links.
- What if I’m not familiar with Facebook? We will provide a “how to” video with your event group invitation. Please keep in mind that the Creativate Team is not equipped to troubleshoot computer or mobile devices problems, how to download, upload photos, etc but we hope this ‘how to” video will answer your questions.
- I’m not on Facebook, can I still register? Yes! About a week after the retreat you will receive an email with all the tutorials and videos so you won’t miss anything!
- Will I miss out on Prize Patrol if I am not watching Live or don’t post my projects? Everyone who registers is entered into the drawings. Everyone has a chance to win!*
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! We love sharing with other demonstrators! All are welcome!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the USA? Yes! However, you won’t be eligible to win prizes.*
*Due to customs and contracts, prizes cannot be shipped outside the United States.