I love to look back at the year and share your most favorite Tuesday Tips. So, what was the top Simply Simple Stamping Tips video of 2021?
I always love going back to see what your favorite tip videos were. I hope this little stroll back through 2021 will spark some new creativity for you.
Top Tuesday Tips 2021
PIN IT! Want to save some of my BEST tips? Pin this to your favorite Pinterest Board!
Download the NEW Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog!
Wahoo! The new mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration start today! Oh my goodness, there are some amazing new stamps and dies waiting for you in the new catalog! If you don’t have a copy, you can download them below.
How does Sale-a-Bration work?
During Sale-a-Bration (SAB), you can earn a free SAB item for every $50* you spend (before tax & shipping). For every $50* you spend, you get to choose a SAB item for FREE! Spend more, earn more!
Use the January Host Code FWFPV9YJ and get the Heart & Home Suite tutorial collection
- $50* = 1 SAB item (look for the ;Free with $50 purchase’ icon)
- $100* = 2 SAB items (or 1 larger SAB item – look for the ‘Free with a $100 purchase’ icon)
- $150* = 3 SAB items (or a combination of both)
- DON’T USE THE HOST CODE because you qualify to earn Stampin’ Rewards – 10% of your order (Rewards start at $15)
- $300* = 6 SAB items (or a combination of both)
- Stampin’ Rewards – 12% of your order (Rewards start at $36)
- BONUS: Calming Camellia stamp set – FREE (see page 17)
Did you see that bonus stamp set when your order is $300* or more? Why not ask a few friends if they would like to order anything so you can bump up your order to $300*? OR, snuggle up to your honey and whisper sweet nothings in his ear…then tell him that you want Stampin’ Up stuff. Hey, it works….sometimes….not always…..but it’s worth a shot. The cool part is there is NO LIMIT to the number of Sale-a-Bration items you can earn. Sale-a-Bration runs through February 28th.
* Before tax & shipping
Well, there you have it. My most viewed tips of last year. I hope that going back and viewing these favorites was helpful to you and sparked some great inspiration!
Join me Thursday for my most viewed card making videos! See you then!