Hi Gals! Welcome to this week’s Stampin’ Gals Wednesday–this week is my turn and I cannot wait to show you how to make this fun Clear Envelope Album!
I love all the NEW products on this album from the Holiday Catalogue – from new stamps…to new embossing powder…to new Gold ink..oh my…so much fun stuff!
I have to admit it….I love Christmas stamping!!! If you’re looking for a fun handmade gift for a special someone….this would be perfect…just add photos!
One of my FAVOURITE new products is the Frosted Finishes Embellishments…not only are they GREAT for embellishing projects…they can be used easily to make jewelry with! You can use one as a necklace charm for under 75 cents! WOW!
AND if you emboss them with coloured embossing powder, you can change the look of them completely!
Want to see the HOW-TO?! Here’s the video!
If you are reading this post in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video!
Want to purchase the supplies I used on today’s project?
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
- Joyful Christmas Stamp Set c#131805/ w#131802
- Soft Suede Cardstock #115318
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Real Red Cardstock #102482
- Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad #132141
- Aquapainter #103954
- Versamark #102283
- Heat Tool #129053
- Gold Embossing Powder #109129
- Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175
- Big Shot #113439
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332
- Candy Dots Brad Bases #132293
- Paper Piercer #126189
- Piercing Mat #126199
- Bone Folder #102300
- Clear Envelopes #102619
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
Thanks so much for checking out STAMPIIN’ GALS GONE WILD today!
Show the world you’re AWESOME today!