Hello Stampin’ Gals! Are you ready for another Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Wednesday??
Today is my turn and this month I’m all about Quick & Easy projects! It’s amazing how quickly times goes and I find the closer we are to Christmas the more rushed I feel…so today’s project is just that…Quick & Easy and you can make tons of them quickly and actually get them sent out!
All you need to do is grab the Hexagon Punch and punch, punch, punch! How easy is that?!
I did 2 versions of this card and I can honestly say- I’m addicted to the Glimmer Paper. It comes in Silver, Red and Champagne!
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad #126966
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Red Glimmer Paper #121790
- Joy to the World Stamp Set wood #131796 clear #131799
- Season of Style Designer Paper #132340
- Hexagon Punch #130919
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine #123125
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from JOSEE
Connie and I love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you every Wednesday. Did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE!