Okay, before you hit delete, let me just say this – I am not a scrapbooker. Scrapbooking was overwhelming and very time-consuming. I felt such pressure whenever I would try to start a scrapbook. THIS AND THAT is the COOLEST way to scrapbook!!!! I love it! Why? Let me tell you…
- You just slap stuff in the book (this I can do)
- Nothing has to be placed in order (wahoo – that takes some pressure off)
- It’s not about perfection – ever! (ahhhhh)
- Messy is good (I am good at messy)
- It holds bulky memories and scrapbooks don’t (who would have thought?)
- The pages of the THIS AND THAT journal are already decorated (yay!!! Less work for me!)
- You don’t need a lot of supplies to put together a THIS AND THAT journal (which means less stuff to store)
- They don’t take up a lot of space (awesome!)
Christina and I fill our journals with anything and everything – sketches, pictures, little notes from friends, ticket stubs, memories, you name it!
Let Christina share with you a great tip that I learned from my friend Cassandra Donnelly. It’s pretty cool!
It’s SO affordable to start your own THIS AND THAT journal. You could start with just the journal but you can order everything for under $27 (us) so why not go for it ALL!. ORDER YOUR SUPPLIES HERE!
- Epic Day This and That Journal 131268
- Epic Day This and That Stickers 131271
- Remember This and That Rotary Stamp 130133
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape 131269
Thanks for checking out Christina’s video!!! She would love to hear what you think! Watch for more videos in this series!