- New Host Code for August
- Good Morning Magnolia Suite Online Stamp Class
- Time to Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my team and Earn an Extra $40
As always, a new month means a new host code! When placing your orders between August 1-15, you can use this code to earn free gifts from me!
- Spend $30* or more and you use the Host Code AVAHNB7E, I have a fabulous set of tutorials for you! They feature the Follow Your Art Suite on page 52-54 of the new catalog.
- Spend $50* or more and you use the Host Code AVAHNB7E, you will receive the tutorials PLUS a package of Adhesive-backed Rhinestone Jewels. Be watching your mailbox around the first week of September for them to arrive.
- If your order is over $150*, DON’T use the host code at all! That’s important! Why? Because when your order reaches $150 you start to earn Stampin’ Rewards. Rewards start at $15 and I want you to have those. Not to worry, you still get the tutorials and the Rhinestones! Yep, you’re just that awesome.
*before tax/shipping. Online Stamp Class orders do not receive this gift but the $20 tutorial instead – see below. One gift per customer per month. Cannot be combined with other offers. Gift subject to change based on availability. Gift will mailed on September 1st.
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join! During the month of August, you’ll receive an additional $30 to put toward Stampin’ Up products in your Starter Kit (pay $99 and choose $155 worth of products). THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
CHECK THIS OUT! You can choose items from the new HOLIDAY CATALOG in your starter kit! If you LOVE getting a jump start on the holidays, this offer is made just for you! Email me at [email protected] and I will fill you in on the dets!
It’s a GREAT time to join my team! Receive a free gift from me and some AMAZING training too! Want more information? CLICK HERE
Don’t want to start a business but LOVE discount? Join NOW and enjoy a 20% discount on everything you buy!
CLICK HERE to sign up with me and join my fabulous group of stampers!
Well, summer is winding down and that means August is the final Online Stamp Class for the season. This month I am focusing on the GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA suite. I know that many of you have fallen in love with this bundle (what’s not to love about those gorgeous flowers and sentiments). This month, I have some gorgeous projects featuring this suite!
Remember, to get the class for free you need to use the SPECIAL Host Code 3DFREXSN4
WHAT COMES IN THE GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA ONLINE CLASS:
- An exclusive video featuring 6 of the cards featured in the tutorial
- Step-by-step instructions, measurements, and photos for the 6 cards
- 6 BONUS tutorials of additional cards you can create after the class
HOW DO I JOIN YOUR GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA ONLINE CLASS:
- When you spend $50 or more and you use the special Host Code 3DFEZSN4 between August 1 and 10, you will receive the class for FREE. Who doesn’t love FREE?!!!!
- If your order is over $150, don’t use the code. Why? Because you will receive Stampin’ Rewards PLUS you’ll receive the class. Simply email me to let me know you would like to be a part of my online class. [email protected]
- The Online Class does not qualify for additional rewards from Simply Simple Stamping.
WHAT IF I AM A DEMONSTRATOR, HAVE A DIFFERENT DEMONSTRATOR, OR LIVE OUTSIDE THE USA?
- No problem! You can purchase the online class for $20. CLICK HERE to order!
WHAT SUPPLIES WILL I NEED TO COMPLETE THE CLASS?
- You can order whatever you want for your $50 minimum order to get the class for free, but here are the supplies you need to complete the cards I will have in the video. Click a pic to order!
TIME TO REDEEM YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPONS!
If you earned Bonus Days coupons in JULY, August is the time to redeem them! Your coupon codes expire on August 31st and I don’t want you to miss out. Remember, you can add multiple Bonus Days coupons on a single order. Here’s how to redeem them:
Step 1: CLICK HERE to log into your Stampin’ Up shopping account
Step 2: Add merchandise to your order
Step 3: Click on the “Manage Coupon Code” box (it’s bright orange). Enter your coupon code and click APPLY. Repeat this step if you have more than one code. You will see the discount applied on the Order Review screen.
And just like that you saved money on your order!