Spend World Card Making Day with the Creativate Team at the Fall Online Stamp Retreat!
Registration is open for the Fall 2020 Creativate Online Stamping Retreat! Looking for some fun seasonal inspiration & new creative ideas? I have the perfect solution for you – the Fall Creativate Online Stamping Retreat!
The Creativate Team is SO excited to share the Fall Online Stamping Retreat on October 3rd, which also happens to be World Card Making Day. Maybe you have been needing some holiday inspiration and have WE got inspiration for you!
COME STAMP WITH THE CREATIVATE TEAM
Join myself, Jackie Bolhuis, Lisa Curcio, Brandy Cox and Sharon Armstrong for this exclusive event!
- This online retreat will take place in a private Facebook group on Saturday, October 3, 2020 beginning at 10am (Eastern Time).
- A schedule of the day’s events will be posted to the Facebook group so you can tune into the Live events, should you choose to do so.
- You will receive your email invitation to join the Retreat Facebook group page 2 weeks before the event date. This email will include details on how to join the group page.
$45 Retreat registration includes:
- This full, one day, ONLINE event is filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join Live, no problem! Once you join the group you will have access to view anything you’ve missed and watch at your convenience.
- There will be at 10 different Facebook Live or video stamping demonstrations throughout the day! Immediately following the demonstration, we will share a written tutorial for the project(s) if you’d like to download and save them immediately. Note: all tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the PRIZE PATROL* drawings. No participation required!
- Approximately one week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to every project tutorial and its corresponding video. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions.
*Due to customs and Stampin’ Up contracts, prizes cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
It’s super easy to register! Just CLICK HERE to sign up for the Fall 2020 Creativate Online Stamp Retreat!
We can’t wait to stamp with you!
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects we’ve designed will allow you to use any stamps, inks and paper that you have. Be ready for lots of ideas!
- Will I be stamping WITH you? Everyone stamps at a different pace and with that in mind the demonstrations are not designed for you to stamp “along with us.” After each demonstration, a tutorial will be posted which include a list of supplies, cutting dimensions and step-by-step instructions. The projects can easily be substituted using what you have at home and will allow you to stamp at your convenience.
- What if I am not available to watch on the day of the Live retreat? What if the time zone doesn’t work for me? Still register! You can watch the replays at any time. Approximately a week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to download all the tutorials and video links.
- What if I’m not familiar with Facebook? We will provide a “how to” video with your event group invitation. Please keep in mind that the Creativate Team is not equipped to troubleshoot computer or mobile devices problems, teaching you how to navigate Facebook, how to download, upload photos, etc but we hope this ‘how to” video will answer your questions.
- I’m not on Facebook, can I still register? Yes! About a week after the retreat you will receive an email with all the tutorials and videos so you won’t miss anything!
- Will I miss out on Prize Patrol if I am not watching Live or don’t post my projects? Everyone who registers is entered into the drawings. Everyone has a chance to win!
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! We love sharing with other demonstrators! All are welcome!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the U.S.? Yes! However, you won’t be eligible to win prizes. Due to customs and contracts, prizes cannot be shipped outside the U.S.