YouTube Live – THURSDAY, September 10th on YouTube (Connie Stewart) at the time below:
- 10am pacific time
- 11am mountain time
- 12pm central time
- 1pm eastern time
Ready to craft with me?! Let’s make 3 simple cards with a card layout you’ll want to refer back to over and over. Simple cards are my thing, they are my jam. Sharing quick cards that can be made in minutes are also my thing. If you’re anything like me, you’re missing stamping and crafting with friends so let’s craft together! Gather up the supplies you need, watch the video Live or the replay, either one is fine. Join in the fun and let’s get stamping!
It doesn’t matter what stamp sets — just pick your favorite stamp sets with tall or long images. Here is the supply list if you would like to Craft with Me during the video:
SUPPLY LIST for CRAFT WITH ME:
- Stamp set with tall or long images
- Ink pads to go along with your stamp set (if coloring in, Stampin’ Blends or Markers)
- Card Base to match one of your ink pads – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” OR 4 ¼” x 11″, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla – (2) 3 ¾” x 5″
- Strip of Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock – 1″ x 5 ½” (adjust for your sentiment if necessary)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Punches – choose 1 – Banners Pick-a-Punch, Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch, or Tailored Tag. Don’t have these? A pair of paper snips will work too
- Optional – ribbon knots or bows that coordinates with your ink colors (you can always embellish after the video is over)
That’s it! Have these supplies ready to go and then watch the video!
Here’s the magic link – https://youtu.be/dkzoJwdWTMI
Can’t make it? Not to worry, I will post the video after the Live is over.
Did you miss the last YouTube Live? Watch it now!
To learn more about these projects, CLICK HERE to see more photos, grab the measurements and view the full supply list. You can craft right along with me too!